Wednesday, May 21, 2003

I watch too much television

Or rather, I used to watch too much television before I had my son. But I'm still able to see a turning point for a show. And next season on The Practice is just such a turning point. Dylan McDermott, Kelli Williams, Lisa Gay Hamilton, Lara Flynn Boyle, Marla Sokoloff and Chyler Leigh are ALL leaving the series (or rather, were fired from the series...And the firings come just a week after the cast was flown to New York for ABC's big fall schedule party. Talk about nerve!). The whole premise of the show was a small defense firm centered around Bobby and his secretary-turned-attorney, Rebecca, against the Prosecution centered around Helen Gamble. Now no Bobby, no Rebecca, no sassy Helen. Well, at least my husband will be able to stop complaining about the amount of lip gloss worn by the women on that show.

No comments: