Thursday, April 01, 2004

I have been remiss in posting lately due to the new additions to my little farmette. My horses arrived on the 15th of March and we've been working on getting to know each other. I'm very excited, and very in love with both of them. My son, who is not quite two years old, has already learned their names and knows them on sight. We sat out in the nice weather on Sunday and just watched the horses romp and play. So much better than television!

I have also had my first run-in with "horse people" who feel that I have no business having these horses...lack of experience on my part and lack of experience on the horses' parts are the supposed reason for the rather direct judgment and attitude. Little do they know...I could care less what anyone else thinks about my life. I've made it this far without their approval, and I think I'll survive without it.

OK...vent over. :o)

No comments: