Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I need a job...again. If anyone wants to hire an attorney with one and a half years experience in the civil division of a prosecutor's office and three years experience in Juvenile Court court services, give me a shout. It seems the state's budget problems are my budget problems and my position will most likely be eliminated (I've heard this tune somewhere before, ME1). I don't require a big paycheck and I have a pretty solid research and writing background...plus courtroom and client counseling experience. Beg, beg, beg, beg, beg, beg...

2 comments:

James Baker said...

Hey Blogger, you have a great blog here! I have a web
site & blog about gatlinburg cabins pet friendly.
Yours is top-notch!
If you have a moment, please visit my site
gatlinburg cabins pet friendly
I wish you all the best!

James Baker said...

Hi Blogger!I like your blog!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a personalized engraved pet frames
site. It pretty much covers personalized engraved pet frames related informations.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!