Friday, March 12, 2004

Friday Five

1. What was the last song you heard? Not sure--it was something from Baby Galileo as I walked from the kitchen to the computer room (Hubby is amusing the dear daughter).

2. What were the last two movies you saw? I did this a few weeks ago: The Return of the King, which I loved, and Legally Blonde, which I'm trying to erase from my memory.

3. What were the last three things you purchased? conditioner, frizz ease and tums smooth disolve

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? Buy Groceries, mail bills, take Angie to music class tomorrow and vacuum.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to? Hubby, daughter, cashier at Target, waitress at Chi-Chi's (hence the need for tums), and an attorney (work related--I'm not suing Chi-Chi's for the price of some Tums).

No comments: