Yes, folks, we were temporarily disrupted by the giant power outage of 2003. It always feels strange to be part of a historical event...even the non-deadly ones like power outages. I guess Ohio's going to get the blame now.
So what did I learn while without power?
1. Babies get really cranky when they're hot and sweaty.
2. Candlelight is only romantic in the movies.
3. Hot fudge warms up really well on the grill.
4. People act silly when the power goes out.
5. The crickets are really loud on my property.