Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Hogwarts Hodgepodge

Because I'm in need of a little pick-me-up, it's twice the podge!

1) Which ship (relationship) do you support the most and why?I suppose the obvious answer is Ron and Hermione. I think so many people are expecting them, unless JKR decides to kill one of them off. However, the Couple with my whole-hearted support has to be Harry and Ginny. Initially it was because she adored him and she had red hair like his mother--I guess the romantic in me wants him to have the family his parents should have had.

However, Ginny has really come into her own in the Order of the Phoenix. She's clever, funny, brave and intelligent. She's become one of my favorite characters. I think she is perfect for Harry. And Harry is really well overdue for some basic happiness.

2) Which ship do you think is the most ridiculous, meaning it'll never happen? Why? Well I don't really read the fan fic so I don't know what shippers have been proposing, but off the top of my head, here's my list of unlikely couples:

Dumbledore and Petunia
Snape and McGonagall
Lucius Malfoy and Mrs Weasley
Errol and Hedwig

Second set of podge questions:

1) Which Hogwarts House would you LIKE to be in? Why? Any thing but Slytherin! I'd like Gryffindor because they all seem so cool. Ravenclaw because I'd like to think I was smart. Hufflepuff, because I think I am a pretty hard worker.
2) In which Hogwarts House would the Sorting Hat most likely put you? Why? I've been placed in all of them at some point in time, so this is a tough question. I would guess that I'd probably not get Gryffindor because I'm not that brave, so it would probably be down to Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. I think the decision would be based on my mood at the time I was sorted and what kind of day I was having. Slytherin is pretty much out. I don't crave power, other than wanting to be declared Grand Poobah of the Universe, that is.

No comments: