Friday, May 16, 2003

It's Late

Because I had to blog something today and I just couldn't get much computer time tonight, here's the Friday Five:

1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.? I prefer bottle and definitely spring over distilled or purified. We use a Brita filter at home.

2. What are your favorite flavor of chips? Salt and Vinegar. Mmmmm.

3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most? I can't really cook; that's the hubby's domain. I don't really think he wants me in his kitchen (I tried to cook a meal for his birthday the first year we dated--let's just say it wasn't pretty). But my chili soup is pretty good. And I can bake just about anything. Maybe a Boston Creme Pie. Mmmmmmmmmmm. Darn, now I'm getting hungry.

4. How do you have your eggs? Usually hard boiled and sliced in a salad.

5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? The Hubby. And it was for Mother's Day. How did it turn out? Excellent as always!

No comments: