Tuesday, May 13, 2003

A little bit about me

I guess I should tell you something about me before I start posting my thoughts on life. I'm a lawyer by education, but am currently a stay-at-home mom with my almost-one-year-old son. I've been married 8.5 years to my college sweetheart. We live on a small farmette where we hope to raise babies and horses. We already have two dogs, three cats and a goldfish in our menagerie...but we want to go bigger and better. I've worked for three years as a law clerk in a juvenile court, but never worked as an attorney as of yet. I'm hoping to get my malpractice insurance lined up soon so I can take on some guardian ad litem work. Maybe I'll open my own practice...stay tuned...you never know what may happen.

Oh yeah...and I know ME1 because she used to be my boss. Now she's my friend, fellow mommy, and blogging buddy!

No comments: