Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Now it's my turn

I too am a lawyer by trade and training--hence the oh so clever Blog Title. I have a nearly eleven month old baby girl who is a joy and a prodigy. {Not that I'm biased!} I would prefer to be a stay at home mom but that role currently goes to my beloved hubby. {Not that I'm envious!} We have no pets. We had planned to get a dog then a baby but life had other things in mind. I've been working in juvenile law for almost seven years (including my last year of law school). My Hubby is also an attorney and we intend to strongly discourage our daughter from following in our footsteps.

I'm pretty close to my Mom and Dad. And I have two older Brothers whom I love and adore. Fantastic In-laws--including a great sister-in-law. And finally one clever nephew, one beautiful niece and a second nephew coming to a maternity ward in about a month. Plus some wonderful friends. All in all I'm pretty lucky.

Just what the world needs: More blogs by attorneys.

No comments: