Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Well...I have returned to the land of blog! Much rejoicing and relief, I'm sure. I was hosting the big 1st birthday party for my son, and then I came down with a pretty icky sinus infection. I typically get those sinus infections in February and September, but the past year I was squeeking by on breastfeeding hormones and didn't get sick at all (boy, do I miss that added benefit). So, now that we're in the wet and cold weather of JUNE (where the heck IS the sun, anyway?!?!?!), my body has decided to shut down for what my hubby calls a "recharging" period. UGH...the absolute hardest thing in the world is trying to be a good mommy while you feel like roadkill (you try smelling a poopy diaper when your nose is completely stuffed up). But I've taken some decent decongestant and am feeling a little less icky today...so I thought I'd grace ya'll with my words of wisdom...aren't you just thrilled? (Ever get the feeling you're talking to yourself?)

No comments: