Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Anticipation

It's Tuesday so I guess I should do a Friday Five (sure that makes sense):

What one thing are you most looking forward to . . .

1. ...today? Bedtime, mine and hers. We were both yawning during her bath.

2. ...over the next week? The weekends: one set of Grandparents this week; another during the next. Seeing Lord of the Rings in the theater (it could happen). Reading "Big Fish," which I purchased with a gift card I received at Christmas. Listening to my daughter giggle.

3. ...this year? More happy, loving times with my family.

4. ...over the next five years? Spending more time with the little girl, my hubby, practicing for child number two, being pregnant again (someday) and having child number two. Taking a break from the workforce for the equally challenging job of stay at home mommy. Maybe cross-stitching again sometime in the next five years.

5. ...for the rest of your life? Maybe get published someday, of course I actually have to be disciplined about writing. Growing old with hubby. Watching my kids become healthy, kind, intelligent human beings. Reducing my personal debt. Getting a dog.

My goals are simple but satisfying. It's a good life.

No comments: