Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Finally

Thanks for the Congratulations ME2! I did indeed get a new job today! Exciting both professionally and personally, I don't know when I will start, but it will be a good change from what I currently do--although I remain in juvenile law.

And no joke, here is my horoscope for today:

You currently function as a lightning rod. Electricity becomes you. Someone has to be the deciding factor in an indecisive group of people, and the stars have appointed you. This isn't the classic position of dominance, though. Leadership is possible without control. It's enough to demonstrate and remind. Anyhow, while it's fun putting your philosophy into action, you're on your way to somewhere else. A new job or course of study beckons you. Carrying the memory of these events just helps to make you stronger. It's one more accomplishment to which you can proudly point.


I really don't believe in this stuff, but wow that's pretty good.

No comments: