Thursday, February 05, 2004

Because I'm feeling Meme-ish

The Thursday Threesome courtesy of the Back Porch:

Anyone can miss a Day:: (from a comment from one of dan's readers)

Onesome: Anyone-- Has anyone made an impression on you lately? No, not on the national level, but at work or school or just 'around'. ...or even here on the web?
Well, I've recently started a new job that is very different from my old job. I'm working with a new group of people and I'm getting to know a new set of personalities. Some people are making impressions rather quickly, but I'm really trying to take my time sizing them up.

Twosome: can Miss-- Speaking of webbish things (and of course we are !), what types of things do you take a miss on at your place and chose not to post about? Just curious... I don't post about national politics--wmd, Bush, the primaries. I suppose for several reasons. One is so many people are blogging about this stuff that I don't have much to add to the dialogue. So few people are aware of juvenile law issues, I'd rather spend time highlighting those areas (and of course blathering about random stuff).

Threesome: a Day-- On a similar note: do you post every day? ...or just whenever? ...or is every session at the computer a spur to work up a little something? Well, my blogging was abysmal this fall. I think I was letting work stresses interfere. But I've resolved to blog regularly and I've been doing pretty well for the past month. Eleven more to go!

What a clever meme.

No comments: