Wednesday, February 18, 2004

More Search Oddities

Well recently people have dropped by looking for:

"most sensitive home pregnancy"--Now I can't claim to be an expert because I've only been through the one pregnancy but I believe that most pregnancies are fairly sensitive, whether they are at home, at work or anywhere else. I believe the word you should have included was "test."

One poor soul was looking for "head banging toddlers". I can only assume you were looking for what we posted here and here, rather than toddlers who enjoy heavy metal music. I hope you found some thing useful. At least you know you are not alone.

Another desperate parent searched the internet for: toddlers hysterically crying. I'm not sure you could find anything to help you here. I still don't always understand why my daughter starts randomly crying. I have to remind myself to think like a toddler to sort it out. I really, really hope you found something you could use elsewhere.

And finally, the one that really has my curiosity piqued: eleven percent of women refuse to wear these. What is it?????

No comments: